JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration Corporation promises to appropriately treat personal information as follows based on the ENEOS Group Philosophy and the ENEOS Group Code of Conduct.
1. Personal information protection system
We have created and maintain a system designed to properly protect user information. We have also established a compliance program, which is continually implemented and updated, that requires board members and employees to protect personal information.
2. Managing the safety of personal information
We are careful that users' personal information is managed safely when acquiring, using, storing and canceling/deleting said information, and we ensure that the information will not be leaked nor wrongly accessed.
3. Clarifying the purpose of use
When acquiring personal information, we will clarify its intended purpose of use along with the user's domain and then either inform you or make a public announcement of said purpose of use. We will not use your personal information for any purpose outside the scope of that required to fulfill the specified purpose of use.
4. Information sharing, disclosure and management
As a rule, we do not share personal information with third parties. However, in the circumstances listed hereafter, personal information may be shared with or disclosed to a third party. In these circumstances, we impose on the third party the same level of responsibility to handle the information appropriately as we subject ourselves to.
- (1)If permission has been granted by the user
- (2)If the information is to be shared with a separate entity with which we have a confidentiality contract and when required to fulfill the ENEOS Holdings Group's objectives
- (3)If personal information is to be shared with a specific entity, such as a company, and when a public announcement is made or the user has been informed of this
- (4)If the information is to be shared or disclosed for legal reasons
- (5)If a national institution or other public organization requests the information to prevent physical or financial danger to the user or another third party
5. Handling inquiries regarding changes and disclosure of personal information and canceling accounts
If a user contacts us about disclosing or altering their own personal information or canceling their services, we will handle their request or claim quickly and properly after first verifying their identity.
Personal information on this website
1. Collection of personal information:
In line with the outlined purpose and in accordance with using this website's services, we may ask users for the following information. A user's personal information will not be used for any reason other than its intended purpose of use.
- (1)The user's name, email address, zip code, address, telephone number, etc.
- (2)The user's age, date of birth, gender, job, company name, etc.
- (3)Things the user is interested in, magazines to which a user subscribes, etc.
- (4)Services the user uses, the user's interests and hobbies, etc.
- (1)To prevent users who use our membership services from having to input their password each time they visit this website
- (2)To statistically process data on users' activity on this website for the purpose of improving our services
- (3)To provide users with services that are relevant to their interests and to customize services to satisfy each individual user
Notice Regarding Cookies:
A cookie is a small amount of data sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive as a file.
A membership website may offer services suitable to the needs of each customer, by using cookies and the information registered by the customer.
3. Use of user access logs:
We may use the IP address of users' computers for the following reasons. Note that IP addresses cannot be used to ascertain an individual user's identity.
- (1)To identify the source of and solve any server related problems that arise
- (2)For administration of this website
4. Receipt of cookies:
In your browser's settings, you can instruct your browser to block cookies or to display a warning message when cookies are received. Most services on this website can be used without cookies. However, without cookies the services may be limited, and you may not be able to use some services.
5. Transmission security:
To protect users' personal information, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is used by the following services on this website.
- (1)Investor relations email notifications service
- (2)Online inquiry forms
6. Changes to personal information protection policies and notice of changes:
These policies may be change in part or in whole. Notice of any changes will be posted on this website.
Person information used within our transfer and product delivery businesses
To facilitate the transfer of funds between customers and parties to transactions, we collect personal information from both customers and parties to transactions. This information is not used for any other purpose.